Sovereign Business Transfer is pleased to offer for sale this excellent opportunity to acquire a versatile tenanted investment property situated in the heart of Manchester City Centre, adjacent to the Arndale Shopping Centre and The Printworks. Currently being used as a thriving fish and chip shop. The area is home to a range of restaurants, bars and clubs alongside a cinema and gym. The Printworks has something to offer both day and night.
The property consists of a four storey purpose built A5 Licensed commercial property. There is potential 3rd & 4th floor living accommodation (STPP). Internally the property is presented with fluorescent lighting with vinyl floor coverings. It has access to mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
The current lease commenced in 2019 for a period of 5 years with 3 yearly rent reviews. The annual passing rent is £26,000.00, exclusive of rates. The current tenant has been there for circa 12 months.
The property will be sold with the tenant in situ, so it would make for an ideal investment opportunity. Viewing is therefore highly recommended.
- Business ID: 2792
- Total Annual Rental Income £26,000 (7% Yield)
- A5 Planning Permission Licensed To Trade Until 4am
- High Visibility Position With Over 150,000 Revellers Visiting Each Week
- One Of The Most Vibrant Areas in Manchester
- Potential Third Floor Studio / Living Accommodation (STPP)
- Purpose Built & Extensively Fitted Throughout
- Located In The Heart Of The NOMA Project– £800m Regeneration Of Central Manchester
Business ID: 2792
Annual Turnover: £26,000
Business Category: Investment Property
Location: Greater Manchester
Living Accommodation: No
EPC Rating: E
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS