Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to offer this beautiful rustic cafe for sale located in the heart of Kendal, an affluent market town in the South Lakeland District of Cumbria. Situated on the main high street, the area offers a perfect blend of upmarket retail and quirky independent businesses and enjoys substantial pedestrian foot fall.
The business was first established within the area over ten years ago and has been in our client’s careful ownership since 2016. Our client is now bringing this excellent business to the market due to our client’s wish to concentrate on other business interests.
Well fitted throughout, this business comes with a complete inventory and not to mention a healthy turnover and stellar reputation, this is an opportunity not to be missed. The cafe serves a lovely selection of delicious open sandwiches, renowned for its all day breakfasts and afternoon tea. A lunch menu is also offered. The founding principles which have lead to the success of this highly popular business are offering high quality food, using locally sourced ingredients and providing great service in surroundings that are tastefully decorated.
There is no further investment required to take over this business which would suit an enthusiastic owner operator looking to make their mark in the catering industry.
- Business ID: 2755
- Average Weekly Sales Circa £4,000 With High GP Margin
- Prime Central Location With Ample Customer Car Parking
- 24 Internal Covers With 24 Alfresco To The Side Of The Premises
- Quality Inventory & Well Equipped Kitchen with 5* Food Hygiene Rating
- Potential for Growth by Increasing Opening Hours/Days
- Highly Visible, Long Established & Respected Business Within The Area
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Business ID: 2755
Price: £85,000 +SAV
Annual Turnover: £208,000
Business Category: Cafes & Coffee Shops
Living Accommodation: No
EPC Rating: E
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS